The CoolSculpting procedureis a way to reduce body fat without surgery cold exposure. The technology is based on the physiological breakdown of fat under the influence of low temperatures. This procedure is used to adjust individual body areas. There is no surgical intervention during cryolipolysis and after the procedure, your body becomes slim and fit.
How CoolSculpting worksThe method is based on local cooling of subcutaneous fat and causes the destruction of fat cells. The procedure is carried out with the help of special equipment with a vacuum nozzle. Using vacuum suction, the device gently draws in the tissues with unwanted fat. The procedure creates a powerful ischemic effect on fat. This provokes an inflammatory reaction and further cell death due to freezing. At the same time, the surrounding tissue remains intact.
Does it hurt?During the first minutes of the procedure, you will feel pressure and intense cold. After a while, this area becomes numb. You may also feel a twitching or pulling sensation.
Advantages of cryolipolysis:· The technique has almost no side effects, but the consultation of a specialist before the procedure is necessary
· The procedure does not affect the skin and other tissues of the body
· CoolSculpting does not cause scars and infections that may appear with other liposuction methods
· There is no rehabilitation period after the procedure, which means that you can immediately return to the usual rhythm of life with minimal restrictions
· Thanks to the natural cleavage and removal of fat cells, the result of cryolipolysis looks harmonious
· Fat cells are split evenly throughout the treatment area, the skin relief remains smooth, without depressions and bumps
· Best for cellulite removal
· Fat cells are removed from the body forever and cannot reappear in the same place
· Fat cells are naturally excreted from the patient's body through the lymphatic system
How to get to the CoolSculpting procedure?Please note that before signing up for the cryoliopolysis procedure, you will need to come to the Ageless Body Clinic for a consultation with a body contouring specialist.
You can sign up for a consultation on the Ageless Body Clinic website. You can call the phone number listed on the website or fill out the feedback form and we will call you back.
How is CoolSculpting performed?
The CoolSculpting applicator is applied to one area of unwanted fat at a time. This typically involves one or more of the following areas: abdomen, hips, bra-fat, inner/outer thighs or chin. Using vacuum suction, the device gently draws tissue with unwanted fat into a chamber. Controlled cooling is then delivered to the treatment area, and the fat cells undergo “cryolypolysis” (cell death) due to freezing, while the surrounding tissue is unharmed. Approximately 25% of the exposed fat cells will be permanently destroyed, for significant body contouring improvement.
What does CoolSculpting feel like?
As the cooling begins during the first few minutes of the procedure, you will feel pressure and intense coldness. This soon dissipates and the area will feel numb. You may also feel a slight tugging or pulling sensation. Most people find the procedure very comfortable and often read, watch TV, work, or even take a nap during their treatment.
How much does it cost?
Every patient has a unique treatment plan based on their body’s distribution of fat and their desired results. A personalized plan, including cost, will be developed for you at a private consultation appointment where you will receive a full-body assessment and all of your questions will be answered.