Therapeutic Massage 60 minutes
Therapeutic massage is a manual therapy technique that involves manipulating the soft tissues of the body to promote relaxation, relieve muscle tension, reduce stress, and enhance overall well-being. It is often used as a complementary treatment for various physical and mental health conditions. Here are some key points about therapeutic massage:
- Techniques: Therapeutic massage can incorporate a variety of techniques, such as Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, trigger point therapy, and myofascial release. The specific techniques used will depend on your needs and the goals of the session.
- Benefits: Therapeutic massage offers numerous benefits, including relaxation, stress reduction, improved circulation, pain relief, increased range of motion, enhanced muscle flexibility, and a general sense of well-being. It can be beneficial for managing conditions such as musculoskeletal pain, anxiety, headaches, and sports-related injuries.
- Process: During a therapeutic massage session, you will typically lie on a massage table while the therapist uses their hands, fingers, forearms, or specialized tools to apply pressure, knead, stretch, or manipulate the soft tissues of your body. The therapist may use oils, lotions, or creams to facilitate smooth movements and enhance the massage experience.
- Communication: It’s important to communicate with your massage therapist throughout the session. You can provide feedback regarding the pressure, areas of focus, and any discomfort or sensitivity you may experience. Open communication helps the therapist tailor the massage to your specific needs and preferences.
Always consult with your healthcare provider if you have specific health concerns or conditions before receiving therapeutic massage. They can provide guidance on whether massage therapy is suitable for you and any precautions you should consider.
- What is a therapeutic massage good for?
- Clients must provide a valid credit card to secure their appointment at Ageless Body Clinic.
- The card is charged only if cancellation policy terms are breached.
- Appointments will be automatically cancelled if policy agreement and credit card details are not received 48 hours prior to the appointment.
- Clients should notify the clinic 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- For Procedures: A $150 fee will be charged for cancellations or no-shows within 24 hours of the appointment.
- For Consultations: A $50 deposit is required, forfeited for cancellations or no-shows within 24 hours.
- The $50 deposit will be deducted from the treatment cost if the client proceeds.
- If the client does not proceed, the deposit covers the consultation cost.
- Failure to arrive for a scheduled appointment without prior notice will invoke the cancellation policy.
Late Arrival Policy
- Arrivals more than 1 hour late without 24-hour notice are treated as no-shows, incurring a $150 fee or forfeiting the $50 consultation deposit.
- For late arrivals within 1 hour, the clinic will attempt to accommodate; however, appointments may be rescheduled or shortened without additional charges.
- The clinic may make exceptions for severe weather, illness, or other emergencies.
- No refunds are provided for services or products; only exchanges are allowed.
- A 10% administrative fee applies to all refunds.
- Emergency-based refunds require verifiable documentation and are subject to a review process (up to 48 hours).
This comprehensive policy ensures clients are informed of the terms and conditions regarding appointments, cancellations, and refunds at Ageless Body Clinic, promoting a smooth and efficient service experience.